Monday, August 31, 2015

Updated Family Picture

How has everyone been? I think of you often. I have been crazy busy as usual. This has been a busier summer than usual with camps and water parks, as well as many, many other things. Whew! I have also been been doing a lot of research in the health and wellness arena. I'll be sure to share some of that with you at a later time.


With my babies, minus our two oldest who have flown the nest. Hubby is the photographer. This is after a day at the children's museum. 


The kids had an amazing time. This was one of Samantha's favorite activities. 

What have you been up to this summer? Take any vacations or work on any special projects?

2 comments:

  1. I love the new photo, Trudy. The family is growing up so quickly. Like you, our summer has been crazy busy too. It's hard to imagine that we are slipping into fall already. Nice to see you post!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes. It really is hard to believe we are already slipping into fall. You wouldn't know it by the weather here is Texas. It stays hot through September. We've been having over 100 degree days.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...