I would like to thank my daughter, Emily, for giving me this award.
The Rules of Accepting and Sharing this Award
1. Put the logo on your blog or post.
2. Nominate a few bloggers who show an attitude of gratitude
3. Link to your nominees within your post.
4. Comment on their blogs to let them know they've received this award.
5. Share the love and link to this post and the person who nominated you for the award.
6. Tell us how you've come to have an attitude of gratitude.
The following people that I would like to give this award I think are so awesome. They are awesome seamstresses, and they are all very family oriented.
1) www.sewchic.blogspot.com make a great mother/daughter team. They are a close-knit family, and they are a God-centered family, as well as being fantastic seamstresses.
2) www.retromummy.blogspot.com is an excellent seamstress and mummy.
3) www.connectingthedots.dk/ is also an awesome mummy and seamstress.
I would like to say that I am thankful to God for the life He has given me, for the awesome husband He has given me and for allowing to be a mommy. I also am thankful for the freedom to homeschool my children. I am thankful that He continues to teach me and help me to grow as a person. I am thankful for my loving and encouraging mother who is also responsible for my love of sewing. I am thankful for the many friends He has blessed me with. I am also thankful for you, the sewing community. I could have named so many more of you for this award. You are all an encouragement to me. I love going to your blogs. They are inspiring. I am learning so much from each of you. Thank you for all that you do.