Autumn Arrival
-
It’s hard to believe that autumn has arrived. I am a summer lover so I
can’t say that I’m thrilled to see it, but our temps have still been to my
likin...
Friday, April 24, 2009
Online Sewing Videos
I found some free sewing videos that you can view online. They are tutorials that show step by step how to sew. You will learn quite a bit by watching these. http://www.sewingwithnancytv.com/ ; http://www.powersewing.com/ has three free shows; go to http://www.youtube.com/ and do a search for Shirley Adams; www.sewsing.com/singersewingblog ; http://www.sewingconnection.com/ ; and http://www.sewontv.com/ has free videos daily. You can also do a search on http://www.youtube.com/ for "sewing tutorials" and find many videos for anything from beginning sewing starting with laying out the pattern, how to read a pattern to how to do an elastic waist band, hems, set-in sleeves, piping, french seams, gathering, etc. It makes learning to sew much easier.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






No comments:
Post a Comment