Monday, October 20, 2014

Making Fabric Crib Wall Art: The Story of Samantha's Flowers


Once upon a time there was born a very special baby girl...  She had a cherry red bumper and a deep pink and orange bedside lamp but as yet, nothing adorned the wall above her crib.

So her fairy grandmother waved her magic wand...and blew some of the bright little flowers off of her dress...and onto the wall....   with a kiss.



Donna holding Samantha when she was only a couple of weeks old.

My special little princess Samantha's Fairy Godmother is my dear friend, Donna of Comin' Home. She shares her tutorial for how she made these beautiful flowers. It was such a wonderful gift. It was this little onesie that inspired her creation. Samantha is 3 now. Forgive me if I've already shared this with you. I can't remember. But if I did, I'm sure those who have not seen it will appreciate seeing it.

A current picture of Samantha with her big sister Emily.



2 comments:

  1. So glad to hear from you again dear Trudy !! Your family adventures and sewing adventures are a blessing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Rosy. It's so nice to hear from you, too!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...