Dogs, Squirrels, and a Wasted Life - [image: Sadie on Squirrel Guard Duty] Sadie on Squirrel Guard Duty My dog is obsessed with squirrels. I realize all dogs are, but she has taken things to...
Friday, January 8, 2010
MARICOU ROUEN of NORMANDY, FRANCE, La Machine A Coudre has awarded me the Honest Scrap Award and I thank her wholeheartedly.
Here are the rules for the seven lucky recipients from this page. The seven lucky recipients of this award will in turn:
1. Thank the person who awarded them the prize, mention their blog and give the link.
2. Share "Ten Honest Things" about yourself.
3. Present this award to seven others whose blogs you find brilliant in content and/or design, or Those Who Have Encouraged you.
4. Tell those seven people they've been awarded the Honest Scrap award and inform them of these guidelines in receiving the award.
Seven Honest Things About Myself:
Hmm. Do I really want to do this? Do I really want you to know the real honest truth about me? Yes. I do!
1) I am addicted to chocolate.
2) I am afraid of the dark and roller coasters. Oops! Did I really admit to that?
3) I'm like a big kid. I love to dance and sing about the house, play games with the kids and go on nature walks with them.
4) I love to stay in my pajamas on cold days and drink hot tea. I've been doing that a lot lately.
5) I cry during sad movies.
6) I find grocery shopping a big waste of my time. It really takes away from my sewing time and time with my children; so my sweet hubby does it most of the time.
7) My favorite thing to do for exercise is to take long walks. I don't like to sweat.
So, in turn, I am very happy to nominate the following seven lovely ladies:
1) My daughter, Emily, of Super Stitches.
2) Megan Nielsen.
3) Johann Lu of The Last Stitch.
4) Gretchen of Gertie's New Blog For Better Sewing.
5) Novita of Sew I Do.
6) The Selfish Seamstress.
7) The Mahogany Stylist.
I want you all to know that this is always so very hard for me because I would love to nominate all of you. You are all so wonderfully talented. I love visiting your blogs. I wanted to name some blogs I have never nominated before in my past awards and some that I've just recently discovered that I am so excited about and would love for you to get a chance to visit. Of course, I always have to name my daughter. She has an incredible blog. So if you have not had the chance to visit her, please do.