Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Needle Threading Made Easy - Tip For Hand Sewing


My mom called me today with this great tip on threading hand sewing needles. She's known about this for years and never thought to tell me until now. Well, I'm glad she finally shared this with me because it's incredible. It's so much quicker and easier and will save me a lot of frustration.

I just tried it myself. Wow! All you do is wet the eye of the needle. The moist eye will suck the thread right into the hole. It's that simple. You don't need to wet the thread. You don't need to use a needle threader. Just wet the eye of the needle. Try it now. You won't believe it. It works like a charm.

I'd love to hear back from you after you give it a try.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...