Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Keep Those Often Used Patterns Handy

If you have patterns that you repeatedly use, don't fold them up and place them back in the envelope. Drape your pressed pattern pieces over a hanger, pinning the smaller pieces to the bigger ones.  Put the pattern envelope in a plastic bag; punch a hole at the top of the bag and hang the bag over the hanger. Hang them in the closet. Now your favorite patterns will always be ready to sew. I sew in our dining room.  I purchased a three-door wardrobe from Ikea.  I keep it right there in the dining room. I use this to store away much of my sewing supplies.  I keep fabrics I plan to use soon draped over a hanger as well as favorite patterns that I will use again also draped over a hanger.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...